💛 About us
We are a growing team of passionate individuals on a mission to help people start and stick to healthy habits. We know how difficult it is to keep the promises we make to ourselves in order to live better & healthier lives.
In the past 6 years, we have gathered a powerful community of over 850,000 people globally and and have a thriving Facebook Group community of 240,000+ people,
where anyone from around the world can practice healthy habits at any time. Our digital and physical products, The Conqueror Challenge app and the awesome, one of kind, piece of art-craft medals, let people move along the virtual equivalents of iconic routes by walking, running, cycling, swimming and more through our 55+ virtual challenges.
We are a global and diverse team (our design, development and operations team is based in our New Zealand office, while our marketing team is in Romania, support team in Nicaragua and social community team across Singapore/UK/Philippines) with an impressive growth record for the past 3 years, from 150k to 850k customers.
We are excited to embrace challenges and bold ideas, which led us to partner with some of the biggest entertainment companies, launching THE LORD OF THE RINGS Challenge in 2022 and more to come. We are looking forward to scale even more over the next 2-3 years striving to always be outstanding in everything we do and delivering more value to people around the world.
🔎 What are we looking for?
We have experienced tremendous growth across the world, and we are looking for a talented full time Community Manager to help us manage and engage with our Facebook community and other social media channels while we continue to grow.
We are searching for a highly organised and proactive person, who has the ability to lead the existing Community moderators team alongside listening to customers, addressing concerns, demonstrating an authentic social presence, and ensuring that our customers are always supported and that they have a voice within the business.
✨ You are:
- Experienced in a full time Community management role for at least 3 years;
- A community builder: you have experience in managing and growing large social media communities (at least 10-20k+ followers);
- A networks builder & a genuine relationships and partnerships developer;
- An exceptional listener with the ability to empathise;
- An English native speaker with great expressing and story telling skills;
- Detailes oriented: you pay close attention to details, including spelling & grammar;
- Placed in US East Coast (Eastern Time) or Midwest (Central Time), or same time zones in Canada, or UK.
- Experienced in reporting on social media metrics, digital marketing, communications and strong multi-media skills ideally, but don’t worry if you don’t check this box – we would still like to see your application.
- A problem-solver: you can easily troubleshoot and solve problems that may arise during the community management process;
- A strong and assertive communicator: you are able to communicate your ideas clearly and effectively, both with departments and with other members of the community team;
- A great coordinator and collaborator: you enjoy working as part of a team, know how to effectively work with others, how to build on others’ people work and what is the impact you have on others’ output;
🚀 You will:
- Develop strategies to grow and actively maintain the online community, thinking about differences in interests and communications for standard challenges, versus licensed challenges (like THE LORD OF THE RINGS virtual challenges series).
- Build brand personality and consumer trust through regular engagement with the Facebook communities with one and two-way communications.
- Define and maintain valuable and relevant Community guidelines.
- Continually review and optimise moderation processes with a customer-centric approach.
- Moderate content where required, provide support and escalation point for moderation queries, review and respond to complaints around content moderation.
- Provide leadership for the Community moderation team of 7 members (with 3 directs), effectively mentoring and coaching to maximise their performance and enjoyment.
- Work closely with the customer support, marketing and PR teams to ensure a consistent customer experience across all customer touchpoints.
- Constantly browse discussions in our Community and also run different research studies (from simple polls to a few questions surveys) in order to identify patterns, ideas, insights that could help us better serve our customers
- Foster strategies and initiatives to accomplish the most important OKRs: Maintain a positive vibe in the group and Have a strategically engaged group
🔥Why the Conqueror:
Your benefits include: remote work, 65k+ USD per year gross salary (depending on transferable experience and know-how), the best equipment and …
- The opportunity to actively contribute to a product that is helping people across the world live healthier and happier lives.
- Working with a cutting-edge, world-class, untraditional Marketing team focused on always finding ways to increase performance testing different marketing strategies;
- Working on projects in collaboration with some of the biggest entertainment companies in the world, such as Warner Bros for THE LORF OF THE RINGS and many more exciting partnerships we are currently developing;
- A flexible work environment to ensure higher quality in everything we do: we love to make fast iterations in order to make something better, to quickly seize opportunities, are open to try new processes to ensure a better outcome;
- Personal development budget to constantly improve your skills.