We are a growing team of passionate individuals on a mission to help people start and stick to healthy habits. We know how difficult it is to keep the promises we make to ourselves in order to live better & healthier lives.
In the past 6 years, we have gathered a powerful community of over 800,000 people globally where anyone from anywhere in the world can practice healthy habits at any time. Our digital and physical products, the App and the super cool medals, let people move along the virtual equivalents of iconic routes by walking, running, cycling, swimming and more through our 45+ virtual challenges.
We are a global and diverse team (working from New Zealand, Romania, Nicaragua and other parts of the world) with an impressive growth record for the past 3 years, from 150k to 800k customers.
We are excited to embrace challenges and bold ideas, which led us to partner with some of the biggest entertainment companies, launching THE LORD OF THE RINGS Challenge in 2022 and more to come. We are looking forward to scale even more over the next 2-3 years striving to always be outstanding in everything we do and delivering more value to people around the world.
What are we looking for?
Our objective is to reach a level of delivering 10 campaigns per year in collaboration of some of the biggest entertainment companies in the world. That’s why we are looking for a new passionate Marketing Project Manager, both excited and skilled to manage multiple & complex marketing projects, able to keep everyone aligned on the goal, timeline and quality of output from the idea stage to execution.
- A self-starter: you enjoy taking initiative (big or small) and organizing your work in order to maximize your productivity to the highest levels possible;
- Experienced in juggling with multiple projects & stakeholders with great attention to detail and high regard for quality output;
- At least 3 years of experience in project management. Experience in B2C campaigns management is a plus;
- A fast & continuous learner: researching new things to deliver the highest quality output, receiving feedback and constantly improving your skills thrills you;
- Resilient in trying different approaches to achieve the best possible outcome and used to work in a fast-paced environment in order to see those insanely satisfying results;
- A critical & creative thinker: there is nothing more energizing than questioning the current state and developing innovative & effective solutions that enable business performance;
- A natural communicator: you are genuinely interested in understanding other people’s perspective and you know how to explain yours, finding the right people, time and place to do so;
- A project management tools wizard;
- Speed, agility and problem solving are your middle names;
- Great at managing people towards achieving a goal;
- Passionate about understanding the business and a marketing geek;
- A fluent english speaker to collaborate with our main partners from US, UK, NZ, AU, CA.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns from the idea stage through to their execution, implementation, optimizations, and insight reporting aligned to the project & campaign strategy pre-defined together with key people from the team;
- Coordinate licensed projects (similar to The Lord of The Rings and others to come) in collaboration with different internal and external stakeholders;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, digital, and product teams, to ensure seamless execution of marketing campaigns and projects;
- Work closely with all marketing departments (Social Media, Client Acquisition and Client Retention, Website, Art & Creative) supporting campaigns strategy definition, aligning all teams and ensuring deliverables execution;
- Manage and track deliverables across all internal & external partners ensuring all assets are delivered on time, and on budget;
- Create and maintain Campaign Project Management tools with the latest campaign and project milestones, direction, strategy, and production status;
- Keep everyone in the loop pre, during, and post-campaign ensuring everyone involved has the right information to fulfill their role;
- Organize campaign debrief meetings and create campaign reports on both performance and way of working.
Why the Conqueror:
You get all the usual benefits (hybrid/remote/office work up to you, 15.000 – 20.000 RON gross salary, private health insurance, a central office location in Bucharest, the best equipment, social team activities) and …
- Working with a cutting-edge untraditional Marketing team focused on always finding ways to increase performance testing different marketing strategies;
- Opportunity to test ideas and implement projects with budgets ranging from $40k to $150k per campaign;
- Working on projects in collaboration with some of the biggest entertainment companies in the world, such as Warner Bros for The Lord of The Rings and many more exciting partnerships we are currently developing;
- Marketing a great product for US, UK, CA and other big markets;
- A flexible work environment to ensure higher quality in everything we do: we love to make fast iterations in order to make something better, to quickly seize opportunities, are open to try new processes to ensure a better outcome and are flexible about rules, schedule, location to work from;
- Personal development budget to constantly improve your skills.