We are a growing team of passionate individuals on a mission to help people start and stick to healthy habits. We know how difficult it is to keep the promises we make to ourselves in order to live better & healthier lives.
In the past 6 years, we have gathered a powerful community of over 800,000 people globally where anyone from anywhere in the world can practice healthy habits at any time. Our digital and physical products, the App and the super cool medals, let people move along the virtual equivalents of iconic routes by walking, running, cycling, swimming and more through our 45+ virtual challenges.
We are a global and diverse team (working from New Zealand, Romania, Nicaragua and other parts of the world) with an impressive growth record for the past 3 years, from 150k to 800k customers.
We are excited to embrace challenges and bold ideas, which led us to partner with some of the biggest entertainment companies, launching THE LORD OF THE RINGS Challenge in 2022 and more to come. We are looking forward to scale even more over the next 2-3 years striving to always be outstanding in everything we do and delivering more value to people around the world.
What are we looking for?
We aim to level up our art production in both quality and volume for our standard and licensed challenge launches in order to tell more visually engaging and compelling stories through our designs. That is why we are looking for a new Graphic Designer, experienced with digital advertising and passionate about design, to create together with our creative team appealing and effective designs for our target audience.
From a soft skills perspective you are:
- A creative thinker: you are able to think creatively and come up with unique and effective solutions to design problems, as well as to visually tell engaging and compelling stories within the context of the licensed IP;
- A problem-solver: you can easily troubleshoot and solve problems that may arise during the image production process;
- A strong communicator: you are able to communicate your ideas clearly and effectively, both with departments and with other members of the creative team;
- Details oriented: you pay close attention to details because you know how they impact the final art and what is the impact of the smallest errors on the quality of output;
- Experienced in working under pressure: Challenge Launches often have tight deadlines, so you should be able to work efficiently and effectively under pressure;
- Adaptable & a fast learner: you are able to work within the constraints of a licensed IP while still creating unique and engaging content and adapt easily to changing department needs and industry trends;
- A great collaborator: you enjoy working as part of a team, know how to effectively work with others, how to build on others’ people work and what is the impact you have on others’ output;
- An efficient time manager: you know how to organize your work and time to meet deadlines while producing high-quality art.
From a hard skills perspective you are:
- Owner of an online portfolio showcasing examples of current up-to-date work.
- Proficient in design software such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.);
- Knowledgeable of design principles: you have a strong understanding of design principles such as typography, colour theory, composition, and visual hierarchy;.
- Experienced in graphic design for at least 3 years and have previous experience working with digital advertising.
For standard challenges:
- Conceptualise and execute design solutions that meet the goals and objectives of the challenge.
- Create visually appealing and effective designs that convey a clear message to the target audience.
- Communicate with team members to understand project requirements and provide updates on design progress.
- Stay within project budgets and timelines, and ensure that all designs are completed on schedule.
- Ensure that designs are consistent with the marketing objectives.
- Collaborate with copywriters, photographers, and other members of the creative team to ensure that all elements of the project are cohesive and effective.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in design software and technology.
- Work with the creative and marketing teams to conceptualise and produce promotional materials, such as social media graphics, flyers, and web content.
For licensed challenges:
- Design and create visual elements such as logos, icons, and graphics that align with the look and feel of the licensed IP.
- Ensure designs are consistent with the brand identity and accurately reflect the IP’s style and tone.
- Research and gather reference material related to the licensed IP to inform design choices.
For Day-to-day activities:
- Review project briefs and work with the creative and marketing teams to determine design requirements.
- Meet with members of the marketing and creative team to discuss project requirements and design concepts.
- Research and gather information related to the challenge, such as specific themed designs and target audience demographics.
- Brainstorm and sketch ideas for designs.
- Create rough drafts and prototypes of designs using software such as Adobe Creative Suite and Figma.
- Present designs to marketing departments, receive feedback, and make revisions as needed.
- Stay current with industry trends and incorporate new design techniques as appropriate.
- Prepare final design files for digital production.
- Create and organise design assets in a way that allows for easy access and use by the marketing and creative team.
- Archive completed projects and maintain organised digital files.
Why the Conqueror:
You get all the usual benefits (hybrid/remote/office work up to you, 15.000 – 20.000 RON gross salary, private health insurance, a central office location in Bucharest, the best equipment, social team activities) and …
- Working with a cutting-edge untraditional Marketing team focused on always finding ways to increase performance testing different marketing strategies;
- Working on projects in collaboration with some of the biggest entertainment companies in the world, such as Warner Bros for The Lord of The Rings and many more exciting partnerships we are currently developing;
- Marketing a great product for US, UK, CA and other big markets;
- A flexible work environment to ensure higher quality in everything we do: we love to make fast iterations in order to make something better, to quickly seize opportunities, are open to try new processes to ensure a better outcome;
- Personal development budget to constantly improve your skills.