In search of a totally innovative working environment? You landed in the right place!
The Conqueror is a tech-savvy fitness start-up that has proudly gathered a powerful community of over 600,000 people from 100+ countries.
How? Through 30+ gamified virtual challenges meaning anyone from anywhere can exercise at any time and move along the virtual equivalents of iconic routes by walking, running, cycling, swimming and more.
With a growth rate of over 20 times from 2019 to 2020, our company is the perfect space where technology, fitness and the exploration of world cultures combine.
We have 82 people worldwide who have joined forces to make good things happen everyday: our product design, development and operations team is based in New Zealand, our performance marketing and data team is in Romania, our support team in Nicaragua and our social media mediators in Singapore/UK so we are a global and diverse team.
Our mission: ‘WE EXIST TO HELP PEOPLE START AND STICK TO HEALTHY HABITS’
We believe the biggest difficulty when creating healthy habits is not starting but keeping to the promises people make to themselves to stick at it. We know that technology has played a major role in making people less active, less healthy than ever before.
The Conqueror was created to help reverse this trend and motivate people to live healthier, happier lives through gaining healthy habits.
Plus, we take good care of nature. The numbers and initiatives speak for themselves: >5.7 million trees planted and >5.7 million plastic bottles saved from entering the ocean.
We’re majorly expanding The Conqueror’s Performance Marketing Team, while also growing up as a company!
We’re looking for our next full-time Senior Videographer to join our Creative Team and play a crucial role in increasing the production of new digital assets.
The ideal candidate would be a passionate videographer with both production and post-production skills, excited to apply their knowledge in creating amazing digital ads…. Day-to-day responsibilities include researching, writing, filming and editing videos on digital platforms. In this role, you will be creating the best organic and paid ads for our main markets — US, UK, CA.
In our Performance Marketing & Data teams you will find:
- Performance mindset above everything else;
- Data-driven approach to decision making;
- Passion and drive, looking for having impactful outcomes;
- Fast iterations as the main drivers of improvement;
- Flexibility about rules and openness to change;
- Transparency, empathy and a friendly atmosphere;
- Positive, casual, and welcoming environment.
Our main office is located in central Bucharest, and the role will primarily be office based, with the possibility of working remote. No video equipment is necessary as our office studio has all you’ll be needing.
Who you are :
- You’re a curious spirit, who challenges ideas of what’s possible;
- You have an innovative, winning mentality;
- You are a humble person (no big ego) and a great team-player;
- You have a strong can-do attitude and progressive mindset to reach set goals;
- You are a powerful communicator, with great listening skills, you can communicate clearly and efficiently;
- You are defined by work ethics and approach all relationships with integrity;
- You are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders, who on occasion can be challenging;
- You have experience working within a fast-paced environment, ideally in its early stages;
- You’re a proficient English speaker.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with both your team members from the Creative Team and the Performance Marketing Team in the process of creating content (receiving/providing feedback and implementing it);
- Shooting videos following creative scripts;
- Editing videos created either by you or our other videographer;
- Keeping an eye on new trends and shooting techniques;
- Collaborating with our Media Buying team to review work and better overall video performance.
What you need to succeed:
- >2 years of experience in scripting, producing and editing videos;
- Ideally, experience in creating videos tailored for platforms like Meta (Feed/Stories), TikTok, Youtube, Reddit, Pinterest, Twitter;
- A proactive attitude;
- High-energy, passion, and a positive attitude;
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and handy with After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator.
Our Offer includes:
- The opportunity for accelerated career growth, as we are in the scale-up phase;
- Opportunities for training, personal development and a competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours, remote work policy and generous paid time off;
- Private health insurance;
- Off-site team building days out, board game nights, ever-growing library;
- State of the art equipment.
Our interview process:
- Call with Talent Acquisition Manager (30min) – culture match/ motivations/ general presentation;
- Technical skills interview with peer (45min);
- Case Study presentation with CMO and Hiring Manager/ TL (60min);
- Case study preparation: it should take around 3 hours of work one week ahead of the presentation. We are respectful of your time – we just want to see how you think and have an open discussion;
- Coffee fit with team members (30 min) – optional;
- Online personality test (30 min);
- Final interview with CEO (30min).