In search of a totally innovative working environment? You landed in the right place!
The Conqueror is a tech-savvy fitness start-up that has proudly gathered a powerful community of over 600,000 people from 100+ countries.
How? Through 30+ gamified virtual challenges meaning anyone from anywhere can exercise at any time and move along the virtual equivalents of iconic routes by walking, running, cycling, swimming and more.
With a growth rate of over 20 times from 2019 to 2020, our company is the perfect space where technology, fitness and the exploration of world cultures combine.
We have 82 people worldwide who have joined forces to make good things happen everyday: our product design, development and operations team is based in New Zealand, our performance marketing and data team is in Romania, our support team in Nicaragua and our social media mediators in Singapore/UK so we are a global and diverse team.
Our mission: ‘WE EXIST TO HELP PEOPLE START AND STICK TO HEALTHY HABITS’
We believe the biggest difficulty when creating healthy habits is not starting but keeping to the promises people make to themselves to stick at it. We know that technology has played a major role in making people less active, less healthy than ever before.
The Conqueror was created to help reverse this trend and motivate people to live healthier, happier lives through gaining healthy habits.
Plus, we take good care of nature. The numbers and initiatives speak for themselves: >5.7 million trees planted and >5.7 million plastic bottles saved from entering the ocean.
We’re majorly expanding The Conqueror’s Performance Marketing Team, while also growing up as a company!
Digital paid media is the single most important factor that allowed The Conqueror to be one of the fastest growing companies in the world in the last 2 years.
We’re looking for a Director of Paid Media that can take us to new heights. Our colleague will grow our paid media team, improve campaign performance and diversify our spend mix. This role will work closely with the Performance Marketing Team creating the best digital assets for our main markets — US, UK, CA.
In our Performance Marketing & Data teams you will find:
- Performance mindset above everything else;
- Data-driven approach to decision making;
- Passion and drive, looking for having impactful outcomes;
- Fast iterations as the main drivers of improvement;
- Flexibility about rules and openness to change;
- Transparency, empathy and a friendly atmosphere;
- Positive, casual, and welcoming environment.
Our main office is located in central Bucharest, and the role will primarily be office based, with the possibility of working remote.
Who you are:
- You’re a curious spirit, who challenges ideas of what’s possible;
- You are passionate about media and advertising;
- You have a winning, solution oriented and proactive mentality;
- You are a humble person (no big ego) and a great team-player;
- You have a strong can-do attitude and progressive mindset to reach set goals;
- You have excellent analytical skills, high attention to detail and data accuracy;
- You have the ability to present your findings in a clear and insightful way;
- You own a magic skill to break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data;
- You are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders, who on occasion can be challenging;
- You have the ability to multitask, and experience working within a fast-paced environment, ideally in its early stages;
- You have excellent time management and organisation skills;
- You are defined by work ethics and approach all relationships with integrity;
- You’re a proficient English speaker.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing, managing and executing paid media campaigns across the major digital ad networks (Meta, Google, TikTok, Pinterest, Reddit, Twitter, Taboola, Outbrain);
- Monitoring the performance and continuously optimising the campaigns based on a data-driven approach and learnings from multiple A/B tests;
- Working towards user acquisition and retention targets across multiple markets (US, UK, CA, AU, EU);
- Developing budget management processes that optimise campaign performance based on daily, weekly and monthly seasonality effects;
- Ensuring proper tracking, attribution, analysis and reporting of campaign performance;
- Building, supporting and leading a team of paid media specialists;
- Collaborating with the Growth, Creative and Funnels departments to improve the way of working.
What you need to succeed:
- >3 years of experience within eCommerce with a focus on acquisition across paid channels/experience and expertise across the full D2C marketing funnel;
- Performance measurement, tracking and attribution expertise;
- Able to portray complex information in a simple manner with great communication for Stakeholders;
- In-depth knowledge of performance campaign execution with a special focus on: Google and Facebook ad networks with proven track record of successfully executed campaigns;
- A very good understanding of digital data analytics;
- Natural curiosity and will to make an impact.
Our Offer includes:
- The opportunity for accelerated career growth, as we are in the scale-up phase;
- Opportunities for training, personal development and a competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours, remote work policy and generous paid time off;;
- Private health insurance;
- Off-site team building days out, board game nights, ever-growing library;
- State of the art equipment.
Our interview process:
- Call with Talent Acquisition Manager (30min) – culture match/ motivations/ general presentation;
- Technical skills interview with peer (45min);
- Case Study presentation with CMO and Hiring Manager/ TL (60min); Case study preparation: it should take around 3 hours of work one week ahead of the presentation. We are respectful of your time – we just want to see how you think and have an open discussion;
- Coffee fit with team members (30 min) – optional;
- Online personality test (30 min);
- Final interview with CEO (30min).