💛 About us
We are a growing team of passionate individuals on a mission to help people start and stick to healthy habits. We know how difficult it is to keep the promises we make to ourselves in order to live better & healthier lives.
In the past 6 years, we have gathered a powerful community of over 850,000 people globally and and have a thriving Facebook Group community of 240,000+ people,
where anyone from around the world can practice healthy habits at any time. Our digital and physical products, The Conqueror Challenge app and the awesome, one of kind, piece of art-craft medals, let people move along the virtual equivalents of iconic routes by walking, running, cycling, swimming and more through our 55+ virtual challenges.
We are a global and diverse team (our design, development and operations team is based in our New Zealand office, while our marketing team is in Romania, support team in Nicaragua and social community team across Singapore/UK/Philippines) with an impressive growth record for the past 3 years, from 150k to 850k customers.
We are excited to embrace challenges and bold ideas, which led us to partner with some of the biggest entertainment companies, launching THE LORD OF THE RINGS Challenge in 2022 and more to come. We are looking forward to scale even more over the next 2-3 years striving to always be outstanding in everything we do and delivering more value to people around the world.
🔎 What are we looking for?
We have experienced tremendous growth across the world, and we are looking for a talented full time Community Manager to help us manage and engage with our Facebook community and other social media channels while we continue to grow.
We are searching for a highly organised and proactive person, who has the ability to lead the existing Community moderators team alongside listening to customers, addressing concerns, demonstrating an authentic social presence, and ensuring that our customers are always supported and that they have a voice within the business.
🔎What are we looking for?
No BS section (find the classic JD details after this part)
Can you handle the intensity of going from direct response creative to themed storytelling for some of the biggest IPs in the world, all while bringing visually stunning routes around the world to life in a never-before-seen format?
We’re looking for someone who can handle it all.
Why this is a huge opportunity:
- Over $1 million in ad spend yearly
- Create content for the biggest IPs in the world like THE LORD OF THE RINGS
- Top tier performance marketing – we don’t care if it “looks nice” if it’s not useful
- You’ll get to see the real-time impact of your work through data analysis
- Be a part of an amazing team that values growth and opportunity
🏆 What we want from you
1.You should be able to create content that aligns with our usual style while bringing fresh and diverse ideas to the table, with great attention to detail.
Take a peek at our current social media and ad content (page transparency Facebook). Can you create something similar? We want to make sure you’re the perfect fit.
2.Have the right skill to deliver quality themed licensed content.
This is the level of quality we want for licensed challenges: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpniAP7gcor/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link and https://www.instagram.com/p/CpdH-QOumrm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Can you do this?
3.Try not to take feedback personally and approach it with an open mind.
You put a lot of trust in your art, we test it, it’s underperforming, we stop it and consider it’s not right, but we still learn something from it OR we say before we test it’s not right as we have gathered a lot of experience so far and our intuition is pretty good. Are you (really) okay with this? (Both are very common scenarios)
4.You’re a team player who’s eager to grow and extremely flexible.
We’re constantly adapting and staying flexible to keep up with the pace of growth. So, if you’re someone who needs everything to be perfectly planned out months in advance or can’t handle a little chaos now and then, this might not be the best fit for you. But if you’re down to roll with the punches and embrace the excitement of a dynamic, fast-paced environment, we’d love to chat!
5.From a hard skills perspective you are:
- Experienced for at least 3 years in product commercial filming and owner of an online portfolio showcasing examples of current up to date work;
- Technical proficient in video production equipment, such as cameras, lighting, audio, and editing software.
- Mastering visual storytelling techniques and able to create compelling and engaging video content.
- Experienced in pre-production planning, including scripting, storyboarding, and shot list creation.
- Proficient in video editing software and post-production techniques, including colour correction, sound design, and visual effects.
- Knowledgeable of lighting techniques, including both natural and artificial lighting, and able to create visually appealing images.
- Knowledgeable of sound recording techniques, including microphone placement and audio post-production.
🚀 You will:
For standard challenges:
- Create video content that supports the marketing campaigns for various challenges
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and other members of the marketing team to understand the marketing needs and develop video concepts that meet those needs.
- Capture high-quality video footage that supports the creative vision for the project.
- Work with the Video Editor to ensure that the video content is polished and meets the high standards for quality.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest video production techniques and technology, and continuously improving their skills to deliver high-quality video content
For licensed challenges:
- Plan and execute video shoots that capture the essence of the licensed IPs being used in the challenges, such as simulating locations/elements that match their aesthetic.
- Incorporate elements of the licensed IPs into the video footage, such as props, costumes, and special effects, to create an immersive experience for the viewer.
- Create high-quality video content that highlights the medal reward that participants receive at the end of each challenge, showcasing the design and how it relates to the licensed IPs.
- Research and gathering reference material related to the licensed IP to inform video choices.
For Day-to-day activities:
- Review project briefs and work with the creative and marketing teams to determine video requirements.
- Meetings with members of the marketing and creative team to discuss project requirements and video concepts.
- Research and gather information related to the challenge, such as specific themed designs and target audience demographics.
- Pre-production planning: plan the details of each video shoot, including the location, equipment, and talent required.
- Set-up and operation of camera and lighting equipment: Setting up cameras, lights, and audio equipment in a way that supports the creative vision for the shoot and captures high-quality video footage.
- Capture video footage: Using a variety of cameras and equipment to capture video footage required for the promotional videos, such as product shots and b-roll footage.
- Post-production: Collaborating with the Video Editor and other members of the agency team to review the captured video footage, select the best takes, and incorporate additional elements, such as music and sound effects, to create polished promotional videos
- Maintenance and upkeep of equipment: Maintaining and repairing equipment as needed to ensure that it is in good working condition for future shoots.
- Staying current with industry trends: Staying up-to-date with the latest videography techniques, technology, and trends, and continuously improving their skills to deliver high-quality video content
- Preparing final video files for digital production.
- Create and organise video assets in a way that allows for easy access and use by the marketing and creative team.
- Archive completed projects and maintain organised digital files.
🔥Why the Conqueror:
You get all the usual benefits (working from a central office location in Bucharest, 15.000 – 20.000 RON gross salary, private health insurance, the best equipment, social team activities) and …
- Working with a cutting-edge untraditional Marketing team focused on always finding ways to increase performance testing different marketing strategies;
- Working on projects in collaboration with some of the biggest entertainment companies in the world, such as Warner Bros for The Lord of The Rings and many more exciting partnerships we are currently developing;
- Marketing a great product for US, UK, CA and other big markets;
- A flexible work environment to ensure higher quality in everything we do: we love to make fast iterations in order to make something better, to quickly seize opportunities, are open to trying new processes to ensure a better outcome.
- Personal development budget to constantly improve your skills.