In search of a totally innovative working environment? You landed in the right place!
The Conqueror is a tech-savvy fitness start-up that has proudly gathered a powerful community of over 600,000 people from 100+ countries.
How? Through 30+ gamified virtual challenges meaning anyone from anywhere can exercise at any time and move along the virtual equivalents of iconic routes by walking, running, cycling, swimming and more.
With a growth rate of over 20 times from 2019 to 2020, our company is the perfect space where technology, fitness and the exploration of world cultures combine.
We have 82 people worldwide who have joined forces to make good things happen everyday: our product design, development and operations team is based in New Zealand, our performance marketing and data team is in Romania, our support team in Nicaragua and our social media mediators in Singapore/UK so we are a global and diverse team.
Our mission: ‘WE EXIST TO HELP PEOPLE START AND STICK TO HEALTHY HABITS’
We believe the biggest difficulty when creating healthy habits is not starting but keeping to the promises people make to themselves to stick at it. We know that technology has played a major role in making people less active, less healthy than ever before.
The Conqueror was created to help reverse this trend and motivate people to live healthier, happier lives through gaining healthy habits.
Plus, we take good care of nature. The numbers and initiatives speak for themselves: >5.7 million trees planted and >5.7 million plastic bottles saved from entering the ocean.
We’re majorly expanding The Conqueror’s Performance Marketing Team, while also growing up as a company!
We’re looking for our next Graphic Designer to join our team and help us design all digital advertising content as well as website assets, while understanding our business’ requirements and any technical limitations, applying relevant principles and strategies.
In this role, you will be part of the Performance Marketing Team, creating the best digital assets for our main markets — US, UK, CA.
In our Performance Marketing & Data teams you will find:
- Performance mindset above everything else;
- Data-driven approach to decision making;
- Passion and drive, looking for having impactful outcomes;
- Fast iterations as the main drivers of improvement;
- Flexibility about rules and openness to change;
- Transparency, empathy and a friendly atmosphere;
- Positive, casual, and welcoming environment.
Our main office is located in central Bucharest, and the role will primarily be office based, with the possibility of working remote.
Who you are:
- You’re a curious spirit, who challenges ideas of what’s possible;
- You have an innovative, winning mentality;
- You are a humble person (no big ego) and a great team-player;
- You have a strong can-do attitude and progressive mindset to reach set goals;
- You’re a crafty designer, who can move quickly from insights to solutions;
- You can communicate and explain your designs in a positive and rational manner;
- You are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders, who on occasion can be challenging;
- You have experience working within a fast-paced environment, ideally in its early stages;
- You are defined by work ethics and approach all relationships with integrity;
- You’re a proficient English speaker.
What you’ll be doing:
- Bringing the brief and concept to life based on the digital marketing needs and strategy;
- Generating ideas and producing artwork for launch campaigns and day-to-day paid media campaigns — Facebook, Instagram, Google Display Network, Reddit, Pinterest, Email, etc.
- Understanding how the creatives can impact the performance metrics (Bounce Rate, Conversion Rates, Customer Acquisition Costs, Drop Out Rate, etc.) and act on them;
- Creating website and app digital assets for our products;
- Working and collaborating with art directors, copywriters, media buyers, strategists and other designers;
- Communicating with the team about progress of projects and any issues that may arise;
- Working with external departments to extend concepts and visuals to other internal and external marketing-related material;
- Making sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format/sizes/colour codes/etc;
- Working on multiple briefs at the same time.
What you need to succeed:
- >3 years of experience in graphic design, ideally in digital paid advertising industry;
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, and the web;
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, XD/Figma, and other graphic design software;
- The ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent organisation and time management skills;
- English proficiency;
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects;
- Excellent eye for detail;
- Passion about the digital/performance marketing world, understanding tactics and opportunities in this field.
Our Offer includes:
- The opportunity for accelerated career growth, as we are in the scale-up phase;
- Opportunities for training, personal development and a competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours, remote work policy and generous paid time off;
- Private health insurance;
- Off-site team building days out, board game nights, ever-growing library;
- State of the art equipment.
Our interview process:
- Call with Talent Acquisition Manager (30min) – culture match/ motivations/ general presentation;
- Technical skills interview with peer (45min);
- Case Study presentation with CMO and Hiring Manager/ TL (60min); Case study preparation: it should take around 3 hours of work one week ahead of the presentation. We are respectful of your time – we just want to see how you think and have an open discussion;
- Coffee fit with team members (30 min) – optional;
- Online personality test (30 min);
- Final interview with CEO (30min).