💛 About us
We are a growing team of passionate individuals on a mission to help people start and stick to healthy habits. We know how difficult it is to keep the promises we make to ourselves in order to live better & healthier lives.
In the past 6 years, we have gathered a powerful community of over 850,000 people globally where anyone from anywhere in the world can practice healthy habits at any time. Our digital and physical products, the App and the super cool medals, let people move along the virtual equivalents of iconic routes by walking, running, cycling, swimming and more through our 60+ virtual challenges.
We are a global and diverse team (working from New Zealand, Romania, Nicaragua and other parts of the world) with an impressive growth record for the past 3 years, from 150k to 850k customers.
We are excited to embrace challenges and bold ideas, which led us to partner with some of the biggest entertainment companies, launching THE LORD OF THE RINGS Challenge in 2022 and more to come. We are looking forward to scale even more over the next 2-3 years striving to always be outstanding in everything we do and delivering more value to people around the world.
🏆 From a soft skills perspective you are:
- Creative thinker: you are able to think creatively and come up with unique and compelling marketing campaigns that promote the virtual themed fitness challenge and engage the target audience..
- A strong communicator: you are able to communicate your ideas clearly and effectively, both with departments and with other members of the creative team;
- Details oriented: you pay close attention to details because you know how they impact the final copy and what is the impact of the smallest errors on the quality of output;
- Experienced in working under pressure: Challenge Launches often have tight deadlines, so you should be able to work efficiently and effectively under pressure;
- Adaptable & a fast learner: you are able to work within the constraints of a licensed IP while still creating unique and engaging content and adapt easily to changing department needs and industry trends;
- A great collaborator: you enjoy working as part of a team, know how to effectively work with others, how to build on others’ people work and what is the impact you have on others’ output;
- An efficient time manager: you know how to organize your work and time to meet deadlines while producing high-quality art.
📷 From a hard skills perspective you are:
- A strategic thinker: you have the ability to develop and execute a comprehensive copy strategy that aligns with the business goals and supports the overall marketing strategy.
- A Gifted writer: you have strong writing skills, including the ability to write in a clear, concise, and engaging style that resonates with the target audience
- Experienced in copywriting for at least 5 years and the owner of a portfolio showcasing examples of current up-to-date work.
- An excellent English speaker, as all of our marketing materials are written in English and targeted to big English speaking markets.
- An experienced direct response copywriter: you know how to inspire the customer to take action as soon as they’ve finished reading your writing.
- A storyteller: you have the ability to storytell through copywriting, creating an immersive experience for customers.
- Data driven: you are able to analyze data and make data-driven decisions on future copy and marketing strategies.
🚀 You will:
For standard challenges:
- Support the creation of a comprehensive marketing plan that takes into account the unique aspects of the virtual challenges.
- Support the creation of the social media calendar for every launch in terms of communication strategy.
- Conduct market research to understand our target audience and their interests in the themed challenges.
- Align copy with business goals: ensure that our copy aligns with our business goals and supports our overall marketing strategy. This could involve creating copy guidelines for each platforms that emphasis the unique combination of digital and physical elements, or highlighting the immersive storytelling experience that our challenges offer.
- Optimise copy for performance: test and optimise our copy for maximum impact and engagement, so we can get the best possible results from our campaigns. This could include testing different calls-to-action, adjusting the tone and style of the copy, and experimenting with different marketing channels.
- Writing main copy directions for all marketing campaigns and taking into account all different marketing channels.
- Collaborating with all external and internal copywriters to make sure they know what to deliver and provide feedback and revisions while keeping the main overview.
For licensed challenges:
- Support the creation of a comprehensive marketing plan that takes into account the unique aspects of the virtual challenges, such as the use of licensed IPs in combination with our current challenges.
- Conduct market research to understand our target audience and their interests in the licensed IPs.
- Create copy that resonates with our target audience, supports our business goals, and complies with the terms of the license agreements.
- Test and optimise copy for maximum impact and engagement.
- Maintain consistency with licensed IPs being used in our challenges – making sure our copy and marketing materials are compliant with the terms of the licence agreement.
For Day-to-day activities:
- Meet with the marketing team and define together the marketing plan that takes into account the unique aspects of the virtual challenges.
- Test and optimize copy to maximize its impact and engagement. Conduct A/B tests to determine which version of the copy is most effective.
- Monitor and analyze results of the marketing campaigns and make data-driven decisions on future copy and marketing strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends related to virtual challenges and licensed IPs, and adapt the marketing plan accordingly.
- Write copy for various marketing materials: This may include writing product descriptions, email campaigns, social media posts, and other marketing materials that promote the virtual themed fitness challenge.
- Collaborate with the creative team to ensure consistency in the marketing messaging across all communication channels. You may also provide input and feedback on design elements to ensure that they support the copy.
- Create copy clear guidelines for each distribution channels and for each virtual challenge
- Provide guidelines for video scripts for promotional videos that effectively communicate the value proposition of the virtual themed fitness challenge.
- Conduct market research to understand the target audience.
- Collaborate with designers and videographers to ensure that the art supports the copy and effectively communicates the value proposition of the virtual themed fitness challenge.
🔥Why the Conqueror:
You get all the usual benefits (hybrid/remote/office work up to you, 15.000 – 25.000 RON gross salary, private health insurance, a central office location in Bucharest, the best equipment, social team activities) and …
- Working with a cutting-edge untraditional Marketing team focused on always finding ways to increase performance testing different marketing strategies;
- Working on projects in collaboration with some of the biggest entertainment companies in the world, such as Warner Bros for The Lord of The Rings and many more exciting partnerships we are currently developing;
- Marketing a great product for US, UK, CA and other big markets;
- A flexible work environment to ensure higher quality in everything we do: we love to make fast iterations in order to make something better, to quickly seize opportunities and are open to try new processes to ensure a better outcome.
- Personal development budget to constantly improve your skills